John G. Schehl, CAE, CSRP, RRC
John has been active in the roofing industry since 1972, including 14-years as a training developer and trainer for the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA). He also currently serves as the Executive Director of Roof Integrated Solar Energy (RISE), Inc., a roofing industry organization that certifies project managers who plan and oversee the installation of roof-mounted photovoltaic systems.
John has a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Development and is a Certified Association Executive. His professional experience also includes:
- NRCA University’s Senior Director of Education Programming 2008—2011
- NRCA University’s Director of Training 1997—2008
- RISE Certified Solar Roofing Professional (CSRP)
- Registered Roof Consultant (RRC)
- Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer for the Construction Industry
- Authorized Trainer for the Certified Roofing Torch Applicator (CERTA) program
- Certificate in Distance Learning from Indiana University
- Certificate in Business Administration from the Small Business Administration
- Project Manager and Sales, Clark Roofing Company, Broadview, IL 1994-1997
- Project Manager, Business Development and Training Director, Monarch Roofing Company, Blue Island, IL 1972-1994
Jeanne M. Schehl
Vice President of Business Development
Jeanne has a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Development and has significant experience developing training for the roofing industry. As the primary instructional designer for NRCA University from 2005 – June 2011, she developed effective and engaging online and classroom education on topics ranging from OSHA 10-Hour Outreach Training for roofing workers to energy-efficient and sustainable roof systems.